Shepparton, Victoria is located approximately 200km north of Melbourne on the main inland route between Brisbane and Melbourne, next to the Goulburn River. As well as being a great stopover destination Shepparton and its greater area have many interesting things to see and do.
The region is renowned for its both its processed and fresh fruit and dairy products from areas such as the Goulburn and Murray Valleys. In the area you will find some of Australia's most established wineries which are well worth a visit. Shepparton also has a number of painted fiberglass cows displayed in and around it; these are the result of local artists in a project to illustrate the strong dairy industry in the area. Also nearby is Kidstown, a huge outdoor playground.
- Apartments On Edward Street
- Bestwestern Pines Country Club Motor Inn
- Comfort Inn Peppermill
- Courtyard Motor Inn
- Knight Street Guest House
- Big Valley Motor Inn
- Shepparton Belltower Motor Inn
- El Toro Motel
- Best Western Pines Country Club Motor Inn
- Pines Country Club Motor Inn
- Best Western Wyndhamere Motel