Brickmans Lane, Lovedale, New South Wales, 2321
Enjoy a walk in the bush, a game of tennis, a round of golf on our private nine-hole golf course or perhaps a round of mini-golf, our you can swim all year round the indoor heated swimming pool.
Imagine waking to birdsongs, sitting on the sunny verandah of your cabin sipping a brew of plunger coffee or a pot of tea before choosing a sumptuous breakfast of your choice from the huge country gourmet hamper provided. There are no hidden extras,,free cable/ foxtel TV, movies, tennis, golf, mini golf, breakfast hamper, linen, towels, 10 pin bowling...ALL FREE!!!
With 130 wineries & 30 restaurantrs, 3 cheese factories, 3 chocolate factories, 1 champagne house & 2 brewerys & horse trail riding within a 10 minute drive you will be very busy. Wine tours by bus, limmo, 4wd or horse drawn carriage offfer door to door service daily
1 Bedroom Standard
1 Bedroom. Full breakfast hamper provided. Unlimited Golf. Minimun 2 night stay on weekends. Minimum 3 night stay on long weekends.
2 Bedroom Cottage
2 Bedroom cottage. Full breakfast hamper provided. Unlimited Golf. Minimun 2 night stay on weekends. Minimum 3 night stay on long weekends.
3 Bedroom Homestead
3 Bedroom Homestead. Full breakfast hamper provided. Unlimited Golf. Minimun 2 night stay on weekends. Minimum 3 night stay on long weekends.
Check In Instructions
Check in at 200pm
Children and Extra Guests Details
One child per couple under the age of 3 can stay for free if own bedding is provided. Tarriff for extra guests available upon request.
Car Parking Details
Each cottage has own undercover parking.
1. Travel up the F3 freeway for approx 1 hour & take the Cessnock / Kurri Kurri turnoff following the signs to Cessnock. (be careful, as there are 2 scenic drive signs along the F3 saying Cessnock)
2. At the 1st set of lights in Cessnock, turn right into Vincent St & follow to the end.
3. At the end of Vincent St turn left & then immediately right into Wine Country Drive.
4. Travel 5.3kms along Wine Country Drive and turn right at that point into Lovedale Road.
5. Travel 3.5kms & turn right into Brickmans Lane. (The turn is 250m PAST the green Brickmans Lane sign)
6. Travel 800m PAST Lovedale Country Lodge to the END of the lane & turn left into Lovedale Cottages.
7.Follow the signs to your cottage & go right in. (There is no need to check in.)
From the New England Highway
1. Head for the village of Greta. At the eastern end of the village, turn south next to the petrol station/ general store and travel over the railway bridge and along Camp Road in the Lovedale area.
2. Turn right at the end of Camp Road onto Lovedale Road, heading towards Cessnock.
3. Travel 4.5 km & turn left into Brickmans Lane. (the turn is 250 m PAST the green Brickmans Lane sign).
4. Travel 800m PAST Lovedale Country Lodge to the END of the lane & turn left into Lovedale Cottages.
5. Follow the signs to your cottage & go right in. (There is no need to check in.)
Things To Do
The cottages are in the Lovedale wine area, a few minutes drive from the many attractions of the Hunter Wine Country - wineries, restaurants, balloon flights, helicopter rides, access to bus tours, horseriding, horse and cart rides, golf, motorbike rides, bushwalking, champagne house etc.
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle hire nearby
- Children facilities
- Early check-in
- Golf Course
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Shop nearby
- Tennis Court